Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome to Drake Springs, Florida

Drake Springs exists only in my imagination, but it feels real to me after living with the landmarks and citizens during the writing of Reclaim My Life. So I returned to Drake Springs and many of those "citizens" in my latest book Rebuild My World. It's a romantic suspense story that takes place a year or so after the end of Reclaim My Life, but it's a stand-alone book.

While Restore My Heart introduces the Desalvo family, Reclaim My Life adds the Drake dyansty with Wil Drake and Fia Desalvo's story. Rebuild My World features Wil's sister, Taylor Drake, who retreats to her Florida hometown after surviving a brutal attack that leaves her with both physical and emotional scars.

I hope you'll enjoy Taylor's story. It has romance, mystery, and an important lesson in forgiveness. Available soon in both print and e-book.

Happy Spring!
Cheryl

No comments: